Saturday, August 6, 2011



Hello!

Today, I'm sharing more detail about a card we made at my last class.  This class featured thank you cards.  This card is made with 2 of this year's in colors from Stampin' Up!  The background color is Island Indigo.  This is such a lovely teal blue color.  I layered it with a Top Note square in Pool Party.  To create this square, I first cut it using the Top Note die.  It is then a rectangle, so I turned it sideways on the same die and lined up the points and sent it through the Big Shot again.  This creates the square shape with the pretty points.  I then stamped it using the flower and ivy stamp from the Thoughts and Prayers set in Pool Party ink.  After that, I ran it through the Square Lattice embossing folder.  I absolutely love the texture of this folder and all the neat things you can do with it.  I tied my Whisper White ribbon around the front and made a simple double knot.  The last detail was the stamped sentiment in white ink, punched out with the decorative label punch, a few rhinestones and popped up with dimensionals.  I hope you like it!

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment