Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Is it too late to post this?

Wow! I can't believe how long it has been since I sat down and actually wrote a new post. I've still been making cards though! I thought that I would go ahead and show you a few of my Christmas and Valentine's cards. I get inspiration from all kinds of cards, so I hope you enjoy these even if it is well past these holidays!


Christmas



 I got the inspiration for this card from Deesigns by Nina Dee.  I attached the pearls directly to the card.

Valentine's


This is made the same way as the ornaments, but this time with rhinestones.

Yes, this is a card to look like the outside of an envelope!  I cased this from an enevelope pictured in Stampin' Success, a magazine with lots of inspiration for demos only.


I've just recently passed my 1 year anniversary with Stampin' Up!  I am mostly a hobby stamper, but I really love the products and would love to share them with you.  Please contact me at laurasstampingspot at gmail for more information. 

I will also custom design handmade invitations for your wedding, shower, or next party of any type.  Contact me for details!

No comments:

Post a Comment