Sunday, July 1, 2012














Hi!


Here is a sneak peek of my July class, and for the first time, I'm going to offer it to my blog readers.  This month, I am focused on the stamp set, Pretty Postage.


In your packet, I will include all papers pre-punched* and textured, as well as an instruction sheet.  The instruction sheet will include a picture of the final card, a list of all materials used, and step by step instructions.  You will need adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals, and ink.  *I am unable to pre-punch items that need to be stamped first.  I will include alternate instructions if you don't own the punch I use.


There are 3 options to choose from:
               1 - Class with Pretty Postage Stamp Set Wood     $27.00
               2 - Class with Pretty Postage Stamp Set Clear      $25.00
               3 - Class only                                                  $15.00


There will be a $5.00 shipping charge and I only have 4 spots available, so sign up soon.  The class will be available to purchase until July 9th (or until all spots are filled) and will ship on July 19th.







Options

No comments:

Post a Comment