Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Friendship

I am so blessed to have several beautiful women that I am lucky enough to call my friends.  Since we are a Navy family, they are scattered across the country, but technology is a wonderful thing and I am able to keep in touch with all of them.  I always know that each one of them is there for me with open arms and I hope that they always know the same is true from me.

I made this card with Pacific Point paper as the background.  The strip is made out of Melon Mambo and stamped with white craft ink.  The sentiment comes from the stamp set, Happy Greetings.  The flowers are punched out of Rose Red and Pretty in Pink using the Triple Layer Flower punch.  I had a Whisper White Top Note punch out that I used half of and placed on the edge and finally finished it off with 5/8" Organza Ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment