Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Wedding White


Hello again!

My husband is one of my best customers and today he needed a card for one of his co-workers that is getting married. 

I love to look at blogs by other Stampin' Up demonstrators and typically get my inspiration from their cards.  One of my favorite blogs to read is DoStamping by Dawn Olchefske, she creates truly beautiful cards.  When I saw this card several months ago, I knew that I wanted to use this design myself.  You can see her original card here.  I loved the idea of white on white for a wedding.  It is so elegant and simple. 

This was a quick and simple card to make.  The materials used for this card are the Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folders, Eyelet border punch, Happy Greetings stamp set, 5/8" Organza ribbon, and rhinestones.

Enjoy!
Laura

1 comment: